Tuesday 26 October 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt - Trick or Treat!



BOO!!!

Did I scare you? It's nearly Hallowe'en, so of course our thoughts turn to ghosties and ghoulies and long-leggedy beasties and things that go BUMP! in the night...

My Hallowe'en pic this year is proper scary. It's me as a tumshie-heidit cat in a graveyard - SPOOKERS!!!


Check out the gravestone - they don't make 'em like that any more! It came from a holiday NJ and Mr L took where the cottage they stayed in formed part of the cemetery wall and there were headstones right up against it... NJ says she was scared to look out of the windows at night in case she saw ghosts. Spooooookyyyyyyy....

Check out this link to see my photo with added lightning effects, done by @BadAndy_KityKat - now it's even spookier!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Moris - is dat really you. You are one scary man cat. I'm surprised you don't scare yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cool!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete